Trusted Executive Fellowship Board
You are a board-level leader who is committed to role-modelling the nine habits of trust and building a high performance culture in your organisation based on the values of trust and challenge.
It is lonely at the top when you are bravely pioneering a leading-edge agenda, so you would like to be part of a community of like-minded leaders who can support and challenge each other in a confidential setting.
You have a strong desire for lifelong-learning and relish being challenged by new thinking and disruptive ideas from some of the world’s leading speakers and thought leaders.
Contact us to find out more about Trusted Executive Fellowship Board membership
Each Trusted Executive Fellowship Board comprises 12-15 board-level leaders from diverse sectors who come together each month, to support and challenge each to achieve courageous goals across the triple bottom-line of results, relationships and reputation.
Group meetings and dinners take place in central London and feature world-leading business speakers tackling real-world challenges across the full range of professional and personal priorities.
Each member further receives six 1-2-1 executive coaching sessions each year, to ensure that the learning from the group meetings and speakers is applied and embedded to deliver tangible business and personal impact.
Trusted Executive Fellowship Board –
Interview with Pete Busby
Example goals achieved by our members include:
- Three CEOs who have successfully sold their businesses for multi-million pound valuations
- Two CEOs who have transformed their work/life balance habits and routines
- One CEO who presented at the Davos World Economic Forum for three years in succession
- One CEO who successfully implemented a succession plan for a 40 year-old owner managed business, including a successful management buyout
- One CEO who raised funding to establish a new company to tackle the UK’s affordable housing problem
Request a call back today to find out how the Journey of Trust
can benefit you and your business.
NEXT Contact Us
How can we help?