We will not give or sell your contact details to any third party, nor use them for any purpose other than to send you our relatively low volume updates, and any major announcements relating to our work. If you wish to either be removed from our list, or change your preferences, please follow the instructions at the foot of every email or contact us via the website contact form.
The Trusted Executive Ltd (‘we’) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated May 30, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have subscribed to an appropriate list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, and/or your web browser. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The following cookies are or may be running on our website:
- Google analytics
- other cookies associated with any other third party content embedded in pages on this site
You can accept or decline cookies. Web browsers usually accept cookies automatically but you may set yours to reject them; however, this may deprive you of some of the benefits of the site. We actively seek to avoid mechanisms that set cookies allowing wider tracking of your activity on the web, whether for advertising or any other purpose. If any cookie set by this site concerns you, please let us know and our web developer will investigate it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate which (if any) of our lists you would like to join for direct information/marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct information/marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the instructions at the foot of any of our promotional emails, emailing us using this form, or at the email address published on our printed materials.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may at any time:
- request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
- request that we make changes to the information we hold to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible – we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- ask that we delete your information if we do not have a good cause to retain it; or
- otherwise object to the way in which we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about our use of your information, please email us using this form, or write to us at the address above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate regulatory authority in relation to your information held by us, and how we use it (contact details can be found here https://ico.org.uk/).